Oh! Hi everyone, it's Cody and ya caught me mid trill! I am so happy that you stopped by today! I told ya that December was gonna be a purrfectly FUN month! All sorts of things for you to win! You thought I was pullin' your furry little legs now didn't ya? Well! I wasn't!
Yesterday I asked you about your holiday traditions and so many of you have shared! Mom and I are lovin' reading about everything that all of you kitties hold dear during the holiday season.
Today, I want to talk to you about DECORATING! You see, being a Jewish kitty it's kinda boring for me around the holidays. You can only do so much with Chanukah decorations ya know? You have the Menorah...and...the Menorah....and...then there's the.... MENORAH! You get my drift! As a Purina Pet Blogger, I am happy to tell you that the folks at Purina Purr have provided great holiday decorating tips for decorating challenged kitties like myself and for those kitties that know a thing or two about stringin' the lights!
My furiends at Purina are always up to somethin' and this year they are really putting the "HO-HO-HO" in your HOLIDAY! Based on the great holiday decorating tips, Purina, along with our furiends at Petco where I just happen to have been adopted from, but I digress, have created the:
So 2-leggers, I'm talkin' to YOU now! What Mom and I want to see is how YOU incorporate YOUR KITTIES into your holiday decorating!!
This contest has a SUPER SHORT SUBMISSION DEADLINE! Here is what ya need to do!
1) Email a photo to my Mom and I showing how YOU incorporate YOUR KITTIES into your holiday decorating! (NO PHOTOSHOPPED photos please! We want the REAL DEAL!) Email the photo to: cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com BY SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 5PM EST. (With Purina Photo Contest as the subject).
2) You must also include your COMPLETE NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS (AND PHONE NUMBER) with your ENTRY...AND...a line of copy that grants Nestle Purina permission to ship a prize to your house should you win. (As if you would turn it away..but that is the RULE!)
3) You must be aware that submission of your photo grants CAT CHAT, Nestle Purina PetCare Company, Petco Animal Supplies Stores, Inc. and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such photo in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to you.
Being the intelligent kitties that you are, I know you won't pass the word on to your 2-leggers about this contest until you find out WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? Well...read on! Mom and I will pick the TOP FIVE PHOTOS from those that we receive, and from those we will also pick a GRAND PRIZE WINNER! What FUN this is gonna be!! Yesss...I said there would be:
GRAND PRIZE WINNER will have their photo added to a special holiday photo album on the Petco Facebook page on DECEMBER 14TH that will feature ALL OF THE WINNERS from the Purina Blogger Community's contest!! The Petco Facebook page ( currently has 1.9 million "likes" but who's counting? MOL!) The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will also receive:
- A Fancy Feast Holiday ornament
- A coupon for a free variety pack of Friskies or Fancy Feast-a $15 value (only good at Petco)
THE FOUR RUNNERS UP WILL RECEIVE:
- A coupon for a free variety pack of Friskies or Fancy Feast- a $15 value (only good at Petco)
- FIVE coupons for a free can of Friskies or Fancy Feast (only good at Petco)
When will the winners be announced? I'm glad you asked that! We have to keep our mouths covered with our paws until the Petco photo album goes live on DECEMBER 14th and then...AND ONLY THEN...will we announce OUR WINNERS!!!
So keep those laser eyes lit on December 14th and watch for a blog post from Mom and I announcing the winners AND we will showcase their photos on our blog!
Cameras click, are ya listenin'?
In the lane, snow is glistenin',
A beautiful sight,
You could win some Fancy Feast and Friskies that's right!
"Walkin' in a kitty wonderland!"