- You throw away fifteen or more catnip toys until you find the one your cat prefers
- She complains because she can't find "Kitty Boo-Boo on TV, so you switch to another, more expensive cable provider. (Katie Isabella, this one is for YOU! I thought of how your Mom leaves cartoons on for you when she leaves the house!)
- She brings you a dead mouse in the middle of the night and you feel compelled to get up, say "What a good kitty," then take a photo for her Facebook page.
- He sighs and you immediately run to the cabinet for treats.
- You won't turn over during the night no matter how uncomfortable you are because you might disturb the cat.
- You go ballistic when your date sits in your cat's favorite chair (I particularly related to this one from my single days because I did the same thing!)
Zobel Nolan lives and loves her puddies way too much in Connecticut with her husband, Desmond Finbarr Nolan, and their feline children, Sineady Cat, the Fraidy Cat, and Nolan Nolan.
ABOUT THE ILLUSTRATOR: Nicole Hollander created and produced the syndicated cartoon strip, Sylvia for a gazillion years. She blogs six days a week at www.Badgirlchats.com and offers a Sylvia archival strip every day-as well as links to politics, a cultural commentary, and, of course, more cat videos than you can shake a stick at!
GIVE-AWAY! ENTER TO WIN!!! Allia has generously offered to give a copy of Women Who STILL Love Cats Too Much to THREE of my readers who reside in the U.S. (Our apologies to our international readers). Entering is easy, just enter on the Rafflecopter below (that is if you can pull yourself away from your cat(s) long enough to do so!) GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway