As many of you know, today happens to be If Pets Had Thumbs Day, (or, in MY world, and for purposes of this post, it is If CATS Had Thumbs Day!)
No one seems to know the exact origin of this day (no surprise there, just add it to the ever-growing list of mindless holidays which in reality mean nothing, but hey, they are FUN, right?) So, without further pussyfooting around, just exactly WHAT would THIS cat do if he had thumbs?
Well, the obvious of course:
- I could open my own bag of treats
- I could open my own containers of food
- I could turn the doorknob and escape to parts unknown
- I could grab my annoying woofie brother with BOTH paws and hold that giant, furry head between those paws...and.....squeeeezeeee......oh! Please excuse me I got carried away!
- I could take my OWN photos! They sure couldn't be any worse than Mom's!
- I could text with the speed of light and not only that, I could pilfer Mom's iPhone and make all sorts of crank phone calls! Does anyone even still do that?
- I could steal the keys to Mom and Dad's car and drive them around town, Mom drives a stick and I could shift that gear stick like there was no tomorrow!
- I could brush my own teeth
- I could play computer games the right way!!
Those are just a few things that I would do....but...I believe the MAIN thing I would do is COMPLETELY BAN MY MOM FROM WRITING ON THIS BLOG! It would be MINE, ALL MINE! I would be able to type to my heart's content, I could say what I want without fear of upsetting Mom. I would change all of the passwords on her social media accounts too!
There seem to be a number of kitties who are in agreement, so much so in fact, that my buddy Austin has taken matters into his own paws and has created NUCAT (A UNION FOR CATS!)
|Click to visit Austin's blog!|
Austin and many other cats, including myself, are up to our ears with the incompetence of our "Affiliate Typists", aka, humans, 2-leggers, Moms, Dads, whatever you wanna call them, and we are not going to take it anymore!!!
In Austins Words:
There you have it my furiends!!! Won't you join us in the fight to stand up for our rights against these hapless affiliate typists that CLAIM that they have our best interests at heart? If so, head on over to Austin's blog and grab your badge today!!!! If we all band together, and if we ONLY had thumbs, we would take over the world!!!!!!!!!!
What do ya think kitties? Are you with Austin and the rest of us?
Let's take back our blogs!!! Love, Cody