Hi all it's Cody! Well, it's Cody DICTATING this post to my incompetent human Mom. Which leads me to the point of this blog post.
As many of you know, today happens to be If Pets Had Thumbs Day, (or, in MY world, and for purposes of this post, it is If CATS Had Thumbs Day!)
No one seems to know the exact origin of this day (no surprise there, just add it to the ever-growing list of mindless holidays which in reality mean nothing, but hey, they are FUN, right?) So, without further pussyfooting around, just exactly WHAT would THIS cat do if he had thumbs?
Well, the obvious of course:
- I could open my own bag of treats
- I could open my own containers of food
- I could turn the doorknob and escape to parts unknown
- I could grab my annoying woofie brother with BOTH paws and hold that giant, furry head between those paws...and.....squeeeezeeee......oh! Please excuse me I got carried away!
- I could take my OWN photos! They sure couldn't be any worse than Mom's!
- I could text with the speed of light and not only that, I could pilfer Mom's iPhone and make all sorts of crank phone calls! Does anyone even still do that?
- I could steal the keys to Mom and Dad's car and drive them around town, Mom drives a stick and I could shift that gear stick like there was no tomorrow!
- I could brush my own teeth
- I could play computer games the right way!!
Those are just a few things that I would do....but...I believe the MAIN thing I would do is COMPLETELY BAN MY MOM FROM WRITING ON THIS BLOG! It would be MINE, ALL MINE! I would be able to type to my heart's content, I could say what I want without fear of upsetting Mom. I would change all of the passwords on her social media accounts too!
If we all band together, and if we ONLY had thumbs, we would take over the world!!!!!!!!!!
What do ya think kitties? Are you with me?
Let's take back our blogs!!! Love, Cody