This photo was taken approximately one year ago and we felt it was the best one for us to use to welcome 2015!
It is appropriate for us that the first day of the New Year falls on "Thankful Thursday"
Dear Friends, Cody and I cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for the outpouring of love and good wishes that you have all so generously bestowed on us!!!! We want to thank you all individually, but since we more than likely will inadvertently miss someone, (or a few someones), we wanted to give a HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL, right here!
None of us know what 2015 has in store for any of us,
but here are our wishes for 2015:
1) That all kitties who are ill, hurting, or suffering will be restored to good health and peace in the coming year
2) That kitties who do not have a home will find one
3) That you will all be loved
4) May prosperity be yours!
5) That you have plenty of noms in your bowls
6) That you have an abundance of toys to play with
7) That you have at least ONE wellness trip to the dreaded V-E-T
8) That there be peace among 2 leggers
9) That you have plenty of comfy sleeping spots!
10) That your humans make the time to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!
11) That your humans take less trips, leaving you at home without them!
12) That you have plenty of fun things to see outside your windows
13) That the number of pets turned into shelters will decrease!
14) That we all stop to give thanks EVERY DAY, not just on Thanksgiving!
15) And last, but not least, and certainly foremost in our minds, we said it already but we will say it again...that KITTIES AND THEIR HUMANS know ONLY good health and good things in 2015!!!!