- Information About My Cat-which has info such as, date of birth, whether or not the cat is a rescue , is the cat Microchipped? Is the cat an indoor or outdoor cat? It even has an area to attach a photo of your cat which would be important if the unthinkable happened, your cat runs away or is separated from the kennel or sitter in some other way.
- Rescue Information if your cat was rescued it has an area to list the name of the rescue center or shelter and blanks for phone number, email, contact person, etc.
- Emergency Contact Information
- My Cat's Personality- questions include: is my cat good with strangers? Children? Dogs? Other cats?
- Daily Routine and Schedule
- Feeding Instructions- what time is breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? What type of food? Canned? Dry? How Much to feed?
- List and Location of My Cat's Supplies-
- we all cover this verbally, but what happens when the person you were sharing the info with wasn't paying complete attention and they later forget? Yes,. this DOES HAPPEN (especially with HUSBANDS! or any inattentive significant other!)
- Health Care and Pet Insurance Information
- Financial Arrangements-we don't like to think about this but it is a necessity. Even I had never given this issue serious thought until I received this workbook.
- Legal Trust for My Cat (sample Trust included)
- Litter Boxes and Supplies
- Cat Grooming Tools and Supplies
- Pet Insurance
- Cat Medications
- Pet Legal Trusts
Number of pages : 50
Price : $12.99