I remember the first time I read about "Easy Like Sunday" in the blog-o-sphere, it was on the charming and loving blog Brian's Home! From that moment on I was hooked! It is only fitting that today I would post the precious bumper sticker that Cody and I were lucky enough to receive in the mail this week from none other than Brian's Home!
Cody and I love how this bumper sticker made by Build-A-Sign reflects the essence of Brian's blog purrfectly!! Thanks so much to Brian for sending it to us!!
Now.... on to the "Awesome!"
I was stunned and thrilled as I was reading CindyLu's Muse tonight to see she had presented Cat Chat an award that Cody and I hadn't received yet:
Wow are Cody and I ever flattered!! Thanks so much to CindyLu'sMuse for presenting this "Awesome" award to Cat Chat!! Cody and I think you are pretty darned "Awesome" yourself!
One of the requirements that I must complete in accepting this reward is to tell 7 things about myself. Last time I mentioned things about me, this time I would like to mention 7 things about Cody!
- The day I adopted Cody I actually wanted to adopt his sister or his brother but not Cody (yes I am ashamed that that is true!) Wasn't meant to be. His sister and brother didn't like me at all.
- Cody is an incredibly friendly cat. He has to greet whomever enters our home and he always walks right up to them to be petted (or ideally given something to eat!)
- Cody is also quite brave. When someone he doesn't know visits our home, his Sheltie-brother, Dakota, stands BEHIND Cody waiting for Cody's approval of said visitor!
- Cody can eat his food in less than 30 SECONDS. (Not good!)
- Cody is an incredibly good brother to Dakota. They play together and kiss each other every day.
- Cody doesn't like to sleep with my husband and I at night (he is totally different than most cats in that way) He prefers to sleep in the living room with Dakota.
- Cody helped begin the healing of my aching heart after Bobo had crossed over The Rainbow Bridge. I adopted Cody two weeks after Bobo had passed. I couldn't bear to live without a cat, and I am convinced that Bobo sent my loving and cuddly Cody to me to help ease my pain.
Another requirement of this award is to present it to 15 blogs that I think are "Awesome". For those of you who follow this blog regularly, you know me well enough to know that I simply cannot choose just 15 blogs that I think are "Awesome". If I follow you and comment on your blog, I already think you are "Awesome", if I didn't, I wouldn't be following you or commenting. It's that easy, that's how I roll. So, if I am a follower of your blog or you see a comment from me in your feed, please accept this "Awesome" award "with love, from ME to YOU!!"